Attorney Kelly Klun’s area of expertise lies in Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, and Business Law. Her practice covers a broad range of commercial and residential real estate transactions, with particular focus on land use and business related development agreements. As for estate planning, Kelly works with clients to ensure that their wishes are met and that the will or trust estate plan, is properly carried out. In addition, Kelly routinely prepares both simple and complex trusts, wills, health care directives, financial powers of attorney, and beneficiary designations for life insurance and retirement plans.
Kelly also serves her community as the Ely City Attorney and is involved in several community volunteer organizations. She is an active outdoors enthusiast, typically found biking, snowshoeing, hiking, kayaking, and spending time with family and friends.
"I am deeply dedicated to helping my clients achieve their dreams and goals. For me, success is empowering clients and helping them navigate challenging legal issues. My clients count on me to provide compassionate counseling and honest advice. "
Education & Bar Admissions
- Minnesota State Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2011
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- College of St. Scholastica, Applied Economics, summa cum laude, 2005
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Range Bar Association, President
- Ely Area Economic Development Association, Executive Board Member
- Northeast Entrepreneur Fund, Board Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyer
Honors & Distinctions
- Wellsfargo Community Board, Member
- Ely Rotary Club, Member
- St. Anthony's Finance Committee, Board Member
- Ely Education Foundation, Board Member
- Ely Community Resources, Board Member
- American University Women, Member